The Roanoke Public Library has eBooks and downloadable audiobooks available to our patrons. To learn more or to check out an eBook, go to the eIndiana Digital Consortium.
Have a question? Need some help? Click on the question below to find a link to the answer.
1.To find out what eBooks are, click Definition.
2 Step-by-step instructions to download eBooks from the Roanoke Public Library at ebooks.pdf
3. For help, click on How to download a library ebook to a Kindle.
4. For help, click How to transfer a library ebook to a Nook. For a other Non-Kinkdle devise use the same steps as for Nook.
5 Need help, click Troubleshooting Guide. (thanks to Montgomery County, MD for there assistance here.)
6To find out if your device is compatible, click Devise Resources Center. to find out which devises you can see and try at the Roanoke Public Library, click eBook Devises and Formats
7. To find out if you device is compatible to our Resources available, click eReader Test.
8.To browse the collection available, click BrowseCollections
9. To find free eBooks, click Free Collections.
10. To make your device better, click Recommended Apps.
11. To find other libraries using Overdrive to offer eBooks, click Overdrive Libraries.